Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weighty Issues
















Hi all
Nökö here!
My breeder, Merja, recently posted (http://siperiankissa.blogspot.com/) some pictures of her N litter being weighed. Those pictures reminded the typist and I of some "weighty" pictures of me back when I reached 4 kg. I was still living in Finland when these pictures were taken (Nov 07) but the typist thought I was a pretty laid back and goofy guy and could hardly wait to bring me home.
What do you think?

I no longer fit the bowl or the scale - this is what it takes to weigh me these days-----
Bye for now
Nökö

1 comment:

Amantes Siberian Cats said...

Thanks for the laugh of the day! So funny to think of those days with you Nökö in the bowl:-) But the last picture really made me laugh! I really would like to see you in that scale too!! Greetings to the typist!