Sunday, July 11, 2010

Introducing Four







As you can see she started out cute and just got cuter and cuter. Four is a black classic tabby with white little girl. Her asymmetrical facial markings make her quite distinctive. She is quite the little princess who happens to have a huge "meow" when encouraging the typist to get the food ready more quickly and the loudest purr when scratched behind her ears. Despite her princess appearance she is a playful girl who loves to wrestle.

Check out more pictures on her webalbum http://picasaweb.google.com/dianegam/MurlykaLitterDFour#

Nökö

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

goretti3 said...

Hey, Kitten Four. So nice to meet you and look sooo cute! You are absolutely a princess with a remarkable facial expression. I believe you will be a fun loving and heart warming kitten who love to play and wrestle. What a wonderful girl you are! Your marking is so beautiful and unique!

Amantes Siberian Cats said...

OH my, this kitten is also soooo cute. I could not decide which one is my favorite!!

Amantes Siberian Cats said...

OH my, this kitten is also soooo cute. I could not decide which one is my favorite!!