Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cat Space 9

Excuse the x-ray vision eyes and the dark photo but this is the only picture of me that the typist took at our first cat show. Apparently I became a champion on the first day of the show. I always thought I was a champion but at a cat show it seems to have something to do with being taken in and out of one's cage over and over again. I must admit I did get a little grumpy about having my morning nap interrupted. Sasha got so tired of all the comings and goings he did a face plant in his mat. The judges liked him as he won 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 7th best kitten ribbons.
Some judges liked Ali better than Sasha and she was in 2 finals. Once they even finalled in the same class. (That judge really liked Siberians - good taste don't you think?)

1 comment:

Amantes Siberian Cats said...

Big congratulations on the new title!! I know, you are chanmpion anyway, but of course it is better to have it also offcially! Also congrats on the success of your kids!! Cat shows can be tiring, but sometimes it is good to show yourself to more people and let them admire your whole beauty and glory! How would they otherwise know how handsome you are!? LOL