Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nökö is now two years old!

Hi! This is me at 2 weeks old (Way back in May 2007 -picture courtesy of Merja Tolonen, my breeder in Finland). I guess you can see why the typist fell in love with me. The picture below is me at my first cat show - after I became a TICA Champion and just a couple of weeks before I turned 2 years old on April 25, 2009. (Photo Courtesy of Wells Photographic Design). Still cute after all these years!! LOL.

We haven't posted much lately as the typist tried to remove her left thumb with a power tool. She wasn't successful but it has slowed her down some. She's even more clumsy now than usual - can't operate the camera, slow typing, even a bit slow getting our meals on time. We're hoping this improves soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amantes Siberian Cats said...

How nice that you have digged out this old sweet kitten picture - still the same charming Nökö after two years:-) The professional pictures turned out great, although the pictures you walking in the deep Canadian snow are also my favorites! Once again, the home foks in Finland wish you Happy Two Years birthday!!

Murlyka Siberian Cattery said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings. I agree we Siberian cats photograph best in the outdoors and in wintery climates! Nökö