Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Sunshine




It's springtime in the Kootenays. The sun has been shining and the snow is melting quickly.
I've been out enjoying the sunshine, lying on the rocks and soaking up the rays!

Don't know if you're familiar with the great children's books of Sandra Boynton (e.g But not the hippopotamus). She's a quirky writer (books, cards and songs) and illustrator. The typist says that in my full winter coat I look like a Sandra Boynton Cat. What do you think?
I don't remember ever using a telephone though - I leave all those chores to the typist.
Nökö

2 comments:

Druzhina siberians said...

he is such a beautiful stunning big boy! love the picture in the sun with the snow melting! x

Murlyka Siberian Cattery said...

Thanks Clare. I love the sunshine as well! Not so sure about the melting - I just hate getting my feet muddy. The typist has to carry me a lot of places already.

=^oo^= Nökö